Shipping optons could not be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Using Nop 4.1 with USPS module, it allows shipping for other states but I get this error when trying to place an order for Alabama zip code: 36375.
5 years ago
Problem found, It was set to use first class or Standard. Neither of which is for shipping large box's..
5 years ago
Also, if you will ship to other countries, then you need to select some international methods too.
5 years ago
Hi,

Kindly can you show me how you solved this issue since I'm also experiencing the same. If one puts an address, shipping isn't allowed. Please help.
5 years ago
"Shipping options could not be loaded" will happen for many types of errors.  Check your System > Log to see if any.
Which shipping provider plugins are you using?
5 years ago
In my case we only ship to US and had no errors in the log, so I enabled all shipping options for domestic in the USPS module, when I noticed that I got back a response I went to USPS and looked up the types of shipping definitions and changed it accordingly.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.