Working on Arabic Language for 1.70 and need help to finish faster

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello everyone

I'm working on making Arabic language for the new version, but the problem is there are 4665 lines need to be translated and so far i finished 600 ... still 4065 to go x.x

if anyone interested in helping i'll divide the file into several files and i need at least 5 volunteers (800 line for each)

just post here and i'll send you the file to translate

PS: if you are useing google translate please double check the results,, some times it gives deferent meaning
13 years ago
Can't help with Arabic, any others? Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish?
13 years ago
Thanks for reply

but i dont speak any of what u mentioned lol =p
13 years ago
hii

i can help u brother i sent u pm also please check and gimme a call

another nopcommerce Developer from Kuwait

hope we can help each other

with regards
k
13 years ago
Hey Kutbalnahar

I got your pm thanks :)

Regarding arabic language im almost done maybe this week or after

thanks again
13 years ago
hii

hope to recieve ur call soon or may i gt ur number incase i need some help from u

with regards
13 years ago
hii

i have two questions

1) i have created nopcommerce website in two languages lets say english and arabic.

i have one introduction page in flash which has two button English And Arabic.

now i want to give the link to the English button to directly open nopcommerce store in English Language and Arabic Button to open in Arabic Language.

example i have the main file which has flash is index.html where i have two buttons English and Arabic
so i want to give link like this "http://myweb.com/Nop/default.aspx" but how to set language through link ???

2) i have two currencies for example KWD and USD

now i want to detect that if the IP Where the website is being accessed is kuwait ip or not if it is kuwait Ip i want to set currency as KWD or else it Should open in USD for all the rest of countries.

I hope i will get solution soon

with regards
13 years ago
Hello

Regarding the language use this in Default.aspx.cs OnPageLoad

string LIDString = Context.Request.QueryString["LID"];

int LIDint = Convert.ToInt32(LIDString);

NopContext.Current.WorkingLanguage.LanguageID = LIDint;

and your links in index.html will be like this

yourwebsite.com/Default.aspx?LID=7 for English

yourwebsite.com/Default.aspx?LID=8 for Arabic

The 7 is your installed language ID, you can find it out from Table Nop.Language

PS: english lang id is by default 7

regarding ip thing sorry i can't help you with that its beyond my scope ><

and I suggest to post this in new topic

regards
13 years ago
thanks bro thanks alot its working ;)

when u r going to post arabic language pack i hope its finished or after eid ???

with regards
13 years ago
you are most welcome :)

I'm not sure i'v been busy this days i'm not sure when I can finish it, maybe after eid
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.