Good experiences with UK hosting companies?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi can anyone reccomend a good UK hosting company that you have had a good experience with?

Im new to nopCommerce but understand from reading the forums that a full trust hosting environment is required to allow all features of nopCommerce to be used, i was intending to use softsys after reading good reports but im not sure of the consequnces of using a US based host for a .co.uk website.

Can anyone advise if there are any advantages or disadvantages of using a US based host for a .co.uk website? Apologies for my lack of understanding in advance im trying to learn about more hosting and would appreciate any advice you can offer on this?

Regards

Liam Watson
13 years ago
Hi Liam,

I am using a VPS from 1and1.co.uk running windows 2008 and have not had any issues and have full access to the server. The cost is around £30 per month. Drop me a message if you have any specific questions.

Cheers,

James.
13 years ago
Hi Liam,

I'm using [url= http://tinyurl.com/NOP-hosting ]softsys hosting[/url] for a couple of .co.uk sites and it works perfectly well - I get top ranking for them - go for it !!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.