Customize product price for different clients

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello, can I customize product price for each individual customer, what happen is at the company customers have different prices for each product in other words each customer got treated different, can be after they log in?

Thanks

Mario.
5 years ago
Not directly as a customer. However, you can assign a Tier price to a customer role that the customer is assigned to.
5 years ago
Thanks Rhatch, so I need to add a customer role for each product, then assign the role to that specific customer, question? tier prices work with quantities or customer can see a different price even if they buy 1 item.

Thanks

mario
5 years ago
mariocesar wrote:
Thanks Rhatch, so I need to add a customer role for each product, then assign the role to that specific customer, question? tier prices work with quantities or customer can see a different price even if they buy 1 item.

Thanks

mario

Normaly you would have price lists assigned to customer roles. One role per list. You could even make a price list for a specific customer and then you would creat a special role for him.
5 years ago
Gracias Mexico, good explain, so I can create a price list for each customer, excellent work around to do a personalize front end for each registered client, in my case worked.
Thank you one more time
Mario.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.