Password Reset

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am setting up a new site and am testing the password reset feature. When I click the link in the e-mail that is sent ot me to reset the password, this is the erro I get:

The resource cannot be found.
Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /passwordrecovery.aspx

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
13 years ago
hi, sorry for asking the obvious but is your site uploaded onto a webserver and is there a domain name pointing to your site ?

next question would be :  in admin, did you set your store url  ( in global settings )
13 years ago
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! You pointed me exactly to the problem. I have the application set up on a test site, but have specified the final production site as my URL in the General Config area. I changed that to the test site URL and it works as it should.

Thanks you again for the prompt respnse.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.