Missing order total in notifications

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
v 1.4
I am missing the order total in the orderplaced.storeownernotifications - And it isn't shown as an option in the allowed message tokens. Does anyone know how I can add it? I imagine it would look something like this: %order.ordertotal%. Thanks for any help!
13 years ago
We use %Order.Product(s)% token
As I remember v1.4 doesn't support this token
13 years ago
I have %Order.Product(s)% as an option and it is added - I thought it just listed the products ordered and the price and not the order total.
I have this in the body: %Order.Product(s)%   %Product.Name%.
So, I guess your response is telling me I can't get an order total on the notifications? Or, is there another bit of text that others have used that has triggered the order total to be on the notifications? Thanks!
13 years ago
bbells wrote:
I have %Order.Product(s)% as an option and it is added - I thought it just listed the products ordered and the price and not the order total.
I have this in the body: %Order.Product(s)%   %Product.Name%.
So, I guess your response is telling me I can't get an order total on the notifications? Or, is there another bit of text that others have used that has triggered the order total to be on the notifications? Thanks!

Upgrade to the latest version. %Order.Product(s)% token includes all required info (products and totals)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.