German Language Pack v.1.70

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hy
I have translated v.1.70 (Frontend) to German.
Has someone translated the admin area to german?
I have started with the translation but its a lot of work so if someon has already translated the admin area, maybe he could send me the language file.

regards
christoph
13 years ago
Turtle wrote:
Hy
I have translated v.1.70 (Frontend) to German.
Has someone translated the admin area to german?
I have started with the translation but its a lot of work so if someon has already translated the admin area, maybe he could send me the language file.

regards
christoph

Have you tried to merge your translation with the 1.60 German language pack? Most of the translation should be usable. Some of the translations may be removed from version 1.60 and there will be new fields for 1.70 (for new features).

13 years ago
hy
thank you very much.
I've added the missing words and i think i have translated everything.
maybe its also interesting for other people, is it possible to upload it here in the forum?

regards
13 years ago
Turtle wrote:
hy
thank you very much.
I've added the missing words and i think i have translated everything.
maybe its also interesting for other people, is it possible to upload it here in the forum?

regards

You can submit it to the email address on the following page: https://www.nopcommerce.com/contribute.aspx ([email protected]).

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.