Im trying to install 1.70 and cant ?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi guys,

I used to have 1.50 ... got the license for it .. time went by and i thought to make a back up and oops
its a no no.

Error in back up module blah blah ... unable to.

Led me to try the web installer to install 1.60 and then just try to upgade it to 1.70 ... that went ok as far as installing it but again a no no on upgrading as i just dont seem to be able to.

lots of messing around and a wipe and re-install of the server gets me back to nothing installed and still trying ?

I cant understand it as i have installed 1.50 first time round with no web installer but now all i get is errors like below.

***********************************************************************************************
Line 26:       </expressionBuilders>
Line 27:     </compilation>
Line 28:     <authentication mode="Forms">
Line 29:       <forms name="NOPCOMMERCE.AUTH" loginUrl="~/login.aspx" protection="All" timeout="43200" path="/" requireSSL="false" slidingExpiration="true" defaultUrl="~/default.aspx" enableCrossAppRedirects="false"/>
Line 30:     </authentication>

Source File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\n\nopcommercestore\web.config    Line: 28
***********************************************************************************************

IIS7 default site works fine and last time all i did was copy the nop folder into the wwwroot folder .. IE8 to go to 192.168.1.107/n/nopcommercestore/install/install.aspx and set up the sql etc from there.

Ps. i think i used the version without source before but it does not matter what i use now nothing will appear ?

any help other than go click here for videos would be a big bonus and thank you for your time.
13 years ago
Ok...

Strange ...

Its working now ??

oh well sorry for wasting your time.
13 years ago
I am having exactly the same problem and not sure how to fix it, only difference is this is the first time i am trying to install nopcommerece on my site ver 1.7
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.