Shipping options could not be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have configured my store to ship through USPS, however, when I check the checkout pages (to see if everything works), on the "Shipping" part, I get the message "Shipping options could not be loaded ".  Any thoughts or reasons why this would happen?
13 years ago
You need to enable shipping on the product.
13 years ago
Are you set up for a USPS account? I got that error when I had the wrong account info in my settings for USPS. USPS accounts are set up for a particular domain and will only work on that domain.

I'm assuming that you're using the USPS generated prices thingy...
13 years ago
bfranklin825 wrote:
Are you set up for a USPS account? I got that error when I had the wrong account info in my settings for USPS. USPS accounts are set up for a particular domain and will only work on that domain.

I'm assuming that you're using the USPS generated prices thingy...

I got it.  It was the wrong info at first, and then when using the test API for USPS, it was not compatible.  They just gave me the link to the regular API and it worked fine.  All solved.
13 years ago
Forgot to mention that... test accounts are not good with USPS, it has to be a live account. That seems like a hassle to me. I had to wait 10 days in order for USPS to make my account live - what's the big deal?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.