Change the default company logo

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi

Can anyone know how to change the default nop commerce logo away and upload to my own company logo?

Thanks
13 years ago
mknghc wrote:
Hi

Can anyone know how to change the default nop commerce logo away and upload to my own company logo?

Thanks

First Method

In your nopCommerceProject

Go to app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/images/logo.gif

replace the default image with your logo and name it as logo.gif

OR

Second Method

Save your logo in this location : app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/images/

Now go to app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/master.css  (Open the file master.css)

find this code below and change logo.gif with YourImage/logo.gif
--------------
a.logo
{
  background: url('images/logo.gif');
---------------
13 years ago
I am updating our company logo and placed the new logo in the App_Themes/nopclassic/images/ folder and named it logo.gif (replaced the old file but same name).

I refresh the home page and other pages & the original logo is showing up still?  

Any help one this?

Thanks!
13 years ago
Try to clear cashe from admin area ,if still not working ,restart your machine (local of course not production)!
12 years ago
I have been trying to set up nopCommerce V2.20, but could not find the directory app_themes/ChooseYourCurrentTheme/images referred to in previous posts. . .

So, for all those setting up 2.20 the place to put the logo (as logo.gif) is
               Themes\nopClassic\Content\Images
                                     OR
               Themes\DarkOrange\Content\Images
depending which theme version you are using.

OR . . . using the same idea as in a previous post above by abcd_12345, you could also change the css file and call the logo whatever you want (in the theme of your choice). IE:

Save your logo in this location : Themes\DarkOrange\Content\Images

Now go to Themes\DarkOrange\Content\style.css  (Open the file styles.css)

find this code below and change logo.gif with YourImage/logo.gif
--------------
a.logo
{
  background: url('images/logo.gif');

Love the software!! Very comprehensive!!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.