Rounded Corners in the darkOrange Theme

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi there,

I made some progess in changing the table alignment and color scheme through the master.css file located in "App_Themes\darkOrange" directory. I am still having trouble changing the rest of the greys and black background. See my site below:

http://www.myamericanfurnituregalleries.com/Default.aspx

Since there's no other gif files that I know of in "App_Themes\darkOrange\images" directory I can use and make changes in replacing the remaining greys and blacks , the only directory left with gifs and pngs are all located in "App_Themes\administration\images" directory. However, changing the color and resizing the border seemed to have no effect at all!

Secondly, I can't see to expand the "Product page" from 610px to 745px, just to even out horizonally. I had no trouble locating the class ID from FireFox Aardvark (thanks to you for suggesting this utility). I played with this all day and the changes I made had no effect either. See link below:
13 years ago
BTW - I am using verion 1.0
13 years ago
hello mikeal7,

About the Rounded corners here are the steps:

1) create a new gif file with the desire width (usually you don't have to change the height but just the width).
2) for rounded corner on Top Page, open the existing gif file of the box you want to change, enlarge the Left corner in Photoshop and copy and pasted to your new gif file. Do the same for the Right corner.

Now you can archive the old gif file and replace it with your new gif file with wider width. Your round corner should show and this should work.
13 years ago
Hi Mike

You can also use a web control to create round cornered panels.

DevExpress offer a free round panel control which I use all the time. (and a bunch of other free controls)

https://www.devexpress.com/Products/Free/NetOffer/

When I do a fixed width site it's 980px which works well for 1024. This allows a bit for the scroll bar and a slither left and right.

Murray
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.