Setup failed: Sequence contains more than one element

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
I am new to nopCommerce. I am doing a fresh install of NopCommerce 4.10 (without source code) on A2 hosting. My setup fails on the installation page with the below message "Sequence contains more than one element".
First, i get this Error "Setup failed: Cannot find the object "dbo.QueuedEmail" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions". but when i try again i get this one "Setup failed: Could not find stored procedure 'LanguagePackImport'" i really dont know what is happen when i try to intall for the 3th time my steps fails on this error "Sequence contains more than one element".
i delete my database and start again but same errors.
Any ideas?
5 years ago
Maybe this will help

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/57821/database-problems-installing-version-410.aspx

(What version of SQL server is it?   Do a  SELECT @@Version )
5 years ago
Delete all existing tables, SPs, user functions from your database. And try one more time
5 years ago
zoldfrix wrote:
I am new to nopCommerce. I am doing a fresh install of NopCommerce 4.10 (without source code) on A2 hosting. My setup fails on the installation page with the below message "Sequence contains more than one element".
First, i get this Error "Setup failed: Cannot find the object "dbo.QueuedEmail" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions". but when i try again i get this one "Setup failed: Could not find stored procedure 'LanguagePackImport'" i really dont know what is happen when i try to intall for the 3th time my steps fails on this error "Sequence contains more than one element".
i delete my database and start again but same errors.
Any ideas?

Did you try deleting all existing tables, SPs, user functions from your database?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.