Notice from Google - Has anyone seen this before?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
NOP V 3.90
I got a notice from Google. I wonder what I need to do about that? Here it is:

To owner of [My Site],

Search Console has identified that your site is affected by 7 new issues of type Products.

Top Warnings (5 maximum)

Warnings are suggestions for improvement. Some warnings can enhance your appearance on Search; some warnings can become errors in the future. The following warnings were found on your site:

Missing field "brand"
Missing field "review"
Missing field "aggregateRating"
Missing field "availability"
Missing field "url"

We recommend that you learn more about these issues and fix them when possible to enable your site to have the best possible experience and coverage in Google Search.
5 years ago
This error is about Google Structured Data.

You can find more information here: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/intro-structured-data
5 years ago
I've been getting the the same error messages.  I've gotten mixed messages on how to resolve it.  Some suggest you should fix it, while others say you can safely ignore it.  For now, I'll just ignore it.
5 years ago
It is better if you fix them... any warning or error may affect your SERP position against other better pages, try to do your best always.
5 years ago
For example: Take one of them. "Missing Field URl". Of course there is a url. How to fix that?
5 years ago
Can you send us any product URL of your store?
4 years ago
Hi all,

Is there any update on this topic as I have the same errors/warnings in Google search console.

Hoe can I solve those warnings?

Thank you.

Regards,
Rutger Brons
3 years ago
I have this same issue.

I have missing field "brand" I dont see anywhere to put a brand in the product page. Also it says price valid until. I don't see anywhere to put "price valid until" either
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.