Better Stock Control Management

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Currently if you add an 'in stock' amount to your variant (say for example a value of 1) the customer can still add a quantity of more that the 'instock' amount to their basket which will then take your product into a minus stock figure.

Would it be possible to add a clause that WON'T allow the customer to order/add to their basket more of that item than you currently have in stock?

I work with discontinued running footwear and mainly have stock of shoes with only 1 of each size but i am finding that the customers are adding a quantity of 2 or more and the system allows these orders to go through and take my stock control to a minus number and also this means i generally get a nasty emails back from customers when i inform them that i only have 1 of the quantity that they ordered

Just a thought

Regards

John
15 years ago
Better stock management is already implemented and will be included in the next release which will be published in two days
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.