How to add message tokens so it can added to messages Template in CMS

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello, and thanks for your help in advance, just i want a new product attribute to be added at message template, so when this product is ordered it will be in the message send to custome, but i can't figure how to do it. Any idea?
thanks and regards
13 years ago
Wondering if you found a solution for this.  I have been digging around messagemanager.cs and order.cs.  Not sure what steps I need to take to change order.products to not display price just for certain customer roles.
12 years ago
I have the same question.  How do we add a custom message token to the templates to nopCommerce 1.9.  I assume somehow the token has to be registered, then it becomes available to the templates.
12 years ago
Me too. Need to add product variant SKU message token.
12 years ago
In version 2.1 edit the GetListOfAllowedTokens() method adding your new token name. Then add logic in the appropriate Add----Tokens(...) method (ie. AddProductTokens(IList<Token> tokens, Product product)) for an product related token such as Sku) to set the value of the token.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.