How to change the background colour to lime green?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

Can anyone know how to change the background outer layer to lime green? And where to change it and also what is the code for lime green?

Please help....................

I am first time doing up my own webstore and i know only a little.

Desperate Mark
13 years ago
you need to go to App_Themes\darkOrange if you are using the darkorange theme... and open the style.css

to change colors the simple way to do it is this:

open the website in a browser and hit the print screen button. then go to a image editor (gimp, Paint.NET). paste the picture and using the color picker select the color you want to change. you will have the color hex decimal. then in the style.css file find all references to that hex decimal value and replace by the one you want.

if you choose to use Paint.NET, you can see how the color look by going to adjustment->hue/saturation and move the hue bar.

Hope this helps.
13 years ago
Hi,

Sorry I don't understand what u meant?

Do i go to the stylee css side to do editing?  How to open the website in a browser and what website? Sorry.  Where do i

find the print screen button?

Lost Mark
13 years ago
Hi

I already figured out the hex decimal for the color code but i can't find the path for the left and right side background color which is now white in color.

My url is www.ourkidsz.com

I sincerely hoped you can advised me on this.

If you enter my website, my background is white on the sides. i wanna change it to other color but in the styles.css, i do not know what is the path called.

Thanks

Lost Mark
13 years ago
in the file App_Themes/New theme nop/styles.css

find this:

body
{
  font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;    
  font-size: 12px;
  text-align: center;
         color: #3A4045;
}

and add this line:

background-color:#A5FF7F;
13 years ago
Thanks roger

I got it

Regards

Mark
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.