Remove parts of the Default web store

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Let's say I need to remove the "Manufacturer" from my site...is there a use friendly way to do so,
or I need to go into each page, one by one and remove from HTML.

thanks.
13 years ago
and if I need to remove the parts manually, is there a doc that tells me what I might be breaking code wise if I only remove the HTML part?
13 years ago
If you don't set up any manufacturers the manufacturer navigation wont show.

If you do want manufacturer's but dont want to show them, just remove the manufacturer navigation control from the default content in your master page content placeholders and any other pages where it has been explicitly added (think perhaps just default.aspx).

If you want to stop people from navigating to the manufacturer pages directly then delete them or just force a redirect back to the home page.

HTH
13 years ago
Could I conceptually start a full new project from an empty website and use the controls at will?
Are they any DLL (with no source code) that are needed in order to make this site work?

F.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.