Making the store a sub section of the site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Right now I have most of my store written using the normal design layout that nopCommerce offers.  WHat we'd really like to have though is our main page remain as-is (and all of its sections) and simply have a top level menu "Store" that when you clicked would bring up the nop page...

Something like:
Home | About Us | Partners | Store | Contact Us....

Is there a straightforward way to do this?  Or would it require large changes to nop?  Or is it more a matter of us just moving the content from our current pages into pages of nop?

Any pointers or help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Gearard
13 years ago
You can install nopCommerce to a virtual directory and just create a link to it from your normal site home page i.e. http://www.yourdomain.com/store (where store is the virtual directory containing nopcommerce)
13 years ago
Thanks Ben!  

That is essentially what I ended up doing.  I then also modified the store's top menu to make "Home Page" go to our site's real homepage (corp site) and then added a "Store Front" menu item that takes them back to the store's home page.

Seems to be working pretty well.

~Gearard
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.