Page Postback Problem

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
hello Friends ...

My problem is :-- my page  postback event wrongly  fire.

protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
    if (!Page.IsPostBack)
    {
               BindData();
     }
}
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   protected void lk1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            try
            {
                GetStoreInfo(ProductVariant);
                flagcheck = true;

}
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                throw ex;
            }
        }

=== > consider this is one usercontrol first time page load event is called at that time BindData() function is called ...

====> Page is loaded complety , now i am click lk1 button at that time again  load event is call ( it is true )  but according to lk1 click event the page is postback so the status of IsPostBack become ture but in my case a status of IsPostBack is remains same and it is false so the click event of any kind of button are not working in page so  give your valuable feedback

Dipesh .
12 years ago
Did you ever solve this, I'm having the same problem. It's almost like post backs get suppressed by NopCommerce but I can't find out where...
12 years ago
I am having the same issue........Please do replay if any one of your find the solution.

Thank you
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.