Adding Pictures to products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have tried to do this but with no luck I am afraid :o(

Steps taken -
1. Modify "ImportManager.cs" as advised
2. Open site in VWD 2010 Express
3. Load website - File - Open Web Site - "NopCommerceStore"
4. Site loads, right click on top level of site in "Solution Explorer" and Build Web Site. Completes with no errors.
5. Uploaded Nop.BusinessLogic.dll, Nop.BusinessLogic.pdb and Nop.BusinessLogic.xml to web server bin folder.
6. Create "Images" folder in Administration folder on web server and place image "image1" in it.
7. Create new product and assign image1 as sku.

But then get error when clicking on home page

Server Error in '/shop/nopcom' Application.
Could not load file or assembly 'xNop.BusinessLogic' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Can you please give me an idiots guide on how to do this roger, or anyone else that can help?

Thanks a lot...
13 years ago
Ok, so I have tried and retried this again...

I know roger said the code was not tested, but I just want to be sure that I am compiling my site correctly. After researching a little this is what I think I am supposed to do, please remember I have no expreience using VWD!

Steps taken -
1. Open site in VWD 2010 Express by opening the "nopCommerce.sln" file. Site loads.
3. Modify "ImportManager.cs" as advised.
4. Right click on top level of site in "Solution Explorer" and Build/re-build. Completes with no errors.
5. Uploaded Nop.BusinessLogic.dll, Nop.BusinessLogic.pdb and Nop.BusinessLogic.xml from .\bin local computer to .\bin on my web server.
6. Create "Images" folder in Administration folder on web server and place image "image1" in it.
7. Create new product, add to category and assign "image1" as sku.

Product still does not update with picture.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks a lot...
13 years ago
Found a solution for this here -

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6262/ive-integrated-an-excel-bulk-file-upload-w-pictures-images-into-v18.aspx

Big thanks to the author...!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.