NOP to Constant Contact

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
5 years ago
Hello,

I am wondering if we are able to create an email within NOP's email message templates that would be able to gather data (customer's email address, etc.) and then relay that data to Constant Contact where we do the majority of our emailing?  Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,
Brian
5 years ago
Hello Brian,

I am not sure what you need but we have integrated Bronto email services in nopCommerce where user was able to create email templates in Bronto and we simply send details to bronto with event name so emails are fired from Bronto instead of nopCommerce because nopCommerce message templates are not very flexible.

Can you please share a very specific and detailed query?
5 years ago
Hello,

Absolutely.  So we are just beginning to play around with enhancing our automatic email templates when we get new customers or when existing customers order from us.

We create the templates under CONTENT MANAGEMENT > MESSAGE TEMPLATES

Then for say our Customer.WelcomeMessage template we would like to be able to take the information we receive in an email from NOP and stream the data into Constant Contact somehow.  This way we can then add the new email to our lists for future emails.

Thanks,
Brian
5 years ago
brian-gne wrote:
Hello,

Absolutely.  So we are just beginning to play around with enhancing our automatic email templates when we get new customers or when existing customers order from us.

We create the templates under CONTENT MANAGEMENT > MESSAGE TEMPLATES

Then for say our Customer.WelcomeMessage template we would like to be able to take the information we receive in an email from NOP and stream the data into Constant Contact somehow.  This way we can then add the new email to our lists for future emails.

Thanks,
Brian

Hello Brian,

Please see my PM that I sent you.

Regard's,
Atul
5 years ago
brian-gne wrote:
Hello,

I am wondering if we are able to create an email within NOP's email message templates that would be able to gather data (customer's email address, etc.) and then relay that data to Constant Contact where we do the majority of our emailing?  Has anyone done this before?

Thanks,
Brian

We use the constant contact plugin offered by Foxnetsoft.com. Works great.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.