PayPal Express button not available in 1.80

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

This is only when "Use one page checkout"= true;
13 years ago
hi, just logged on to report the same issue:

it renders in normal checkout pages but does not render in OnePageCheckout

v1.8
13 years ago
Ditto.

Within the PaypalExpressButton.cs control, the cart value is not found, so is hidden.

decimal? cartTotal = ShoppingCartManager.GetShoppingCartTotal(cart, ppePaymentMethod.PaymentMethodId, NopContext.Current.User);
     if (!cartTotal.HasValue || cartTotal.Value == decimal.Zero)
     {
          this.Visible = false;
          return;
     }

For the time being I've just commented out this code, At the moment I havent found any serious problems doing so apart from it NOT passing the value over to paypal, but as the user is redirected back to my site before payment I didnt think It was a problem - But I could be wrong....
13 years ago
Fix:
On the screen there is a comment about "Paypal direct" must be on too.

I don't think this is correct anymore and it works ok with only paypal express on. This way I don't have to accept any credit card info. That's all taken care off by Paypal.

Question.
As you are using the express option too. I don't have set up any IPN or PTD url because express is instant. Is this correct?
13 years ago
Just wondering if this is true now that you don't have to have Paypal Direct enabled along with Express even though it says so in the Administration?

(It appears this way to me.  I upgraded from 1.5 to 1.8 and in 1.5 I had both selected, but only had one choice during checkout. Now in 1.8 there are two choices for Paypal during checkout. I disabled Paypal Direct and now there is just one again.)
13 years ago
Has anyone fixed this yet?? I have a site going live next week and wanted to use payflow pro and payment express but express doesn't show up on the single checkout screen!!!
13 years ago
added this to the codeplex issue tracker http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/workitem/9896
13 years ago
the issue was resloved with

changeset http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57907
13 years ago
Thanks so much for letting us know! looking at the diff window it looks ok to merge that with the 1.80 code base?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.