Billing and Shipping Addresses

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
When a customer registers the address they input should be their default billing and shipping address the first time they checkout.  It is a hassle to go through registration and enter an address and then have to enter it again when checking out.  The overwhelming majority of shoppers are going to have only one address for everything.
14 years ago
I suggested that a long time ago.
14 years ago
i aggree it should be simpel

Ex www.simplyacer.com

and billingaddress in the registration and if diffrent delivery address then thay can add it in payment page

thanks for a great jobb =)
14 years ago
The double entry of Shipping and Billing Address'es should be an option for those areas and or countries that need that
sort of feature. In my case where a User is required by state law (for Online Purchase's of wine and Liquor ) the
Online Purchaser is required to have one Billing and Shipping Address.
14 years ago
i can see the need for a shippingusebilling flag.   however, that assumes that a particular customer only has one shipping and one billing address.  i think they wrote this to mimic a checkout system like DELL uses where you can choose the desired shipping and billing info per order at checkout.  the "fix" might be to update the checkout process to better clarify the choices and put a shippingusebilling checkbox for the customer to choose for that order.  this would require a full implementation of the "DELL method" and the inclusion of details on actual ship and bill to addresses in each order.

can we get all that for v1.3?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.