Order Date in Customer Email Wrong (v1.8.0)... timezone problem?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
A client of mine is doing some testing and had submitted a test order.  nopCommerce is set up in the Eastern time zone (-5 GMT) and so is the customer.  The order was submitted somewhere around 10 PM on 9/17/2010, but in the email, it has "Date Ordered: Saturday, September 18, 2010."  Why is it doing this?  Is there a defect in the time zone stuff for emails?
13 years ago
Thanks for info. It's a bug that will be fixed in the next release. Here is a changeset with a fix http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57279
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
Thanks for info. It's a bug that will be fixed in the next release. Here is a changeset with a fix http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57279

Is that a stable enough version for production?  I think my client wants to go live very soon.
13 years ago
No, it's not, but you can modify your own code and test it out. If you want to be sure you need to wait for the next version.
13 years ago
Hi, I am having a similar problem. I have created several custom sales reports. The "Sales Date" I have taken from the CreatedOn field from the Nop_Order table. However, that date field seems to be populated with a date that is +/- 1 to 2 days from the actual sales date. However, when I look at admin > orders, on the grid the date is correct. I am assuming I am using the wrong "sales date" or CreatedOn table field but I cannot find anywhere else in any database where the actual order date field resides.

Also, I just implemented a Beta site release. I have read a few times where a copyright removal key must be purchased if the NopCommerce syntax was replaced or removed. Can you advise me where to complete this process?

By the way, the product just rocks!

Thanks!
12 years ago
what was the fix?
12 years ago
anyone?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.