Individual prices can be specified for individual customer groups

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I see this in the set of features, but as I look through all the admin options for version 1.8, I cannot find any way to do this. What I want to allow is certain customer groups to get special pricing on certain products. When people compare prices, there are some in the catalog that matter the most, so if a customer makes a special request, my client wants to sell that item at a fixed price (even if the item changes price for the public).

How do I use this feature?
13 years ago
in admin you can create a role using Access Control List ( see the configuration menu )

create a role called special discount

on the product you want special pricing for, click 'product variants sku's' tab   then click view

look at the tab
prices by customer roles

from the drop down list, you will see role you created - give a product price for the role

in manage customers, give this role to your selected customer

when they log in, they will see the 'special discount' price
13 years ago
Thanks very much. I love that it is on an individual product basis. That is perfect for my needs. I since bought the manual and it is explained very well there too.

The more I look around nopCommerce, the more I like! Not just good features, but set up so changes can be made conveniently (templates, skins, and a logical and organized structure to the software).
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.