Balance Record for customers

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi dear nopCommerce developers:
Great Work, very very very good! I have to learn C# to read your code.

Can we record customers' balance money?

This is a good feature. If my customers prepay USD 1000 she will get good discount, let's say 30% discount. She doesn't need to pay everytime she place an order. The amount will be deducted from her balance.

Can we have such a feature?

Best regards,
d4e5
14 years ago
This feature is not implemented yet
13 years ago
Hello,

I have a similar need as the OP.  Has there been any progress implementing this type of functionality for prepaid services?

Thanks.
13 years ago
ljvasche wrote:
Hello,

I have a similar need as the OP.  Has there been any progress implementing this type of functionality for prepaid services?

Thanks.

You can do this with Gift Certificates functionality already available
13 years ago
Eduardo,

Thanks, virtual gift card functionality looks promising.  Is there a quick way to remove the "recipient info" required for gift cards?  I would like the gift card to simply apply to the customer's account, not another person.   Or would I need to edit source code to change this?

Thanks,
Lee
13 years ago
ljvasche wrote:
Eduardo,

Thanks, virtual gift card functionality looks promising.  Is there a quick way to remove the "recipient info" required for gift cards?  I would like the gift card to simply apply to the customer's account, not another person.   Or would I need to edit source code to change this?

Thanks,
Lee

Maybe if you define it as Physical gift card. Try it
8 years ago
Is there any updates on this feature?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.