Hi There

I haven't had the oportunity to test drive the new 2.0 version yet - you guys are amazing cranking out new features like that - Thanks!

I have a few online stores on an ASP platform and is in the process of converting to NopCommerce.  Based on my testing here are the things on my to do list to make NopCommerce work for me.  Maybe you want to implement some of this in future releases (or give me some pointers of where to start since ASPX and C# are both new for me :((

* Email not a required field on shipping or billing (this may have been fixed in v2 - I get complaints daily of people not wanting to share their email)
* Remove Date of Birth from registration.aspx (make it configurable)
* Smart Newsletter feature
(Customers sign up for specific notifications i.e. new arrivels, safety info, sales and based on the options chosen newsletters will be generated to those customers)
* RecentlyAddedProducts.aspx/ recentlyviewedproducts.aspx:  have a configuration value in the database for the lenght of description shown.  This will show description x long with ... at end.  Without this the screen look horrible if the description is a bit too long.
* RecentlyAddedProducts.aspx - configurable value of how many products to show
* Product Comparison, allow configuration (Admin choose which attributes to compare - i.e. size, color, memory, if review summary should be shown etc)
* Add small image of product when displaying cart/wishlist
* Ability to convert wishlist into 1 or more gift registries (for different people/occasions).  
For Gift Registry: Provide, date, shipping to address and field for special instructions for people buying from registry,
ability to make gift registry public/private,
for people bying from registry - show how many still needed and allow for a feeling generous button (add all in cart with one button).  Remember to pre-populate ship to info
* Add gift wrapping (flag if a product can be gift wrapped, ability to select from the different gift wrapping options, gift wrap are charged based on the option selected, also capture info : boy/girl, to/from and message for gift card)
* Add field where customer can make comments/special requests before submitting the order
* Show tracking information and tracking status on customer orders
* Allow customers to upload own pictures/videos when doing a product reviews
* Ability to receive points based on purchases and to purchase products with points.
* Gift Cards (very important especially over Christmas)
* When viewing a category -> show best sellers for category, new arrivals for category and recently reviewed for category (how many products to show should be configurable)
* Add filtering for age/country of manufacture etc (configurable)

I have looked everywhere for social e-commerce software (that is affordable). Magento was the only one I could find but it is PHP (not what I wanted).  Maybe you want to start implementing some more social shopping features?
+  Ability for customer to add tags to a product (make tags private/public)
+  Ability for customer to search by keywords or tags (own private tags and/or public tags)
+  Show tag cloud on product (with most tagged words in bold and big like on social shopping sites)
+  Show tag cloud on left or right hand side of site.  Cloud should be clickable and when clicked the items matching that tag should be displayed (sorted in order of item mostly tagged with keyword)
+  Ability for customer to post a question to other shoppers currently on site.  Everyone can see the questions and responses but only users that are logged in (actual customers) can post answers.
+  Show most recently reviewed products on side/home page
+  Smart upsell (even better than Amazon :))
When customer is looking at a product, crosssell should include
1)  Upsell products configured by Admin
2)  What other customers bough that bought this product (sorted and showing the items which are most often bought together)
3)  What other customers view after they have added this item into the cart (also sorted)

I have a few more on my wish list but I think this is a good start :))