clear shopping cart after PAYPAL payment

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi I have read a few topics on this subject but none that come to a successful conclusion.

Does anyone know how to change the sequence of events so that the shopping cart does not get cleared until the customer has paid with PAYPAL and is redirected to the shop.

Also is there anyway to pass the product name into PAYPAL instead of the order number.

any help appreciated

Stu Richmond UK
13 years ago
I'm wanting the same thing... not having the order finalized until the customer comes back from Paypal (or nopCommerce gets a notice that the item is paid), but haven't had time to look into it yet. I've been working on my NopEasy project. I will get around to it one of these days. After I make a few improvements that I have planned with NopEasy, the Paypal thing is the next thing I'm going to do. I've got a lot of work these days.

As for passing products to Paypal instead of the order number, that has been added as an option in v1.80. If you're still using an earlier version, you can check out my post on how to do it here:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5876/paypal-standard-fix-allows-showing-of-items-in-paypal.aspx

I think the code on the second page is correct. This is the code (or a verion of it) that made it into v1.80.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.