Installation failed both source/no-source version 1.80

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
The new 1.80 version had too many issues.  First compilation throws many errors.  I even have to fix the incomplete strings.  After it compiled and installed, it gave ConnectionString property has not been initialized  as stated in https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5956/the-connectionstring-property-has-not-been-initialized.aspx.

Followed the method but it stilled had problem.

So I tried the no-source 1.80.  Uploaded and installed failed at stage 3 running sql scripts.  Start with missing "," and failed running .sql.

Dumped 1.80 and download 1.70.  Everything went smooth without any errors.

Are you guys really tested the 1.80 before releasing to public?  1.80 is the worst ever released.  It seems like you guys just rush it and never test it.
13 years ago
avendirect wrote:
The new 1.80 version had too many issues.  First compilation throws many errors...

Are you guys really tested the 1.80 before releasing to public?  1.80 is the worst ever released.  It seems like you guys just rush it and never test it.

Everything works fine. And there's no any compilation errors.
13 years ago
Download the latest 1.80 copy yesterday from your site, here are the compilation errors:

\nopCommerce_1.80_Source\Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\SEO\SEOHelper.cs, line 394,

seoCharacterTable.Add(ToUnichar("01BE"), "?);

Missing (")?

Line 587:

seoCharacterTable.Add(ToUnichar("0298"), "O?);

Again, missing ""?
13 years ago
Very strange, I can compile it.
But you can easily remove these lines of code and compile the solution
13 years ago
I have got this error too .

I think you use some special characters, such as "Russian" .

We have not install the language pack.

:)
13 years ago
Can u tell us the correct char which mapping to  the code "0298"/"01BE" ?

seoCharacterTable.Add(ToUnichar("0298"), "O?");  // LATIN LETTER BILABIAL CLICK -- no decomposition

seoCharacterTable.Add(ToUnichar("01BE"), "?");  // LATIN LETTER INVERTED GLOTTAL STOP WITH STROKE -- no decomposition

Thanks very much :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.