Default Product and LightBox/ SlimBox

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi there,

What I would like to acheive is to have a second large image next to the current default image. Not sure where or how to start implementing it. Does anyone have any pointers?

The second thing is lightbox/ or slimbox or whatever it is called has stopped working and I dont understand why. I now click on the image and it just takes me to a blank page with just the large image. no greying out, no next / prev buttons...
I had a look and the a href link is disabled in the admin section.

Dave
13 years ago
What I would like to acheive is to have a second large image next to the current default image. Not sure where or how to start implementing it. Does anyone have any pointers?
you'll need to look into the codebehind of the product template

The second thing is lightbox/ or slimbox or whatever it is called has stopped working and I dont understand why. I now click on the image and it just takes me to a blank page with just the large image. no greying out, no next / prev buttons...
did you move/delete a script - maybe remove the scriptmanager

did you edit  style.css and miss out the  slim box styles? ( think it sounds more like a missing script )
13 years ago
Hello there,

well I have the same problem with the lightbox as described above. The lightbox did work before (when the shop run in version 1.40), but ever since I did update to version 1.80, the lightbox doesn't appear. I did try out many things, after I did read several posts here, but nothing did work. I read the hints of haydie too - this didn't help me too:

"you'll need to look into the code behind of the product template"
I do use the original and unmodified product template shipping with nopCommerce 1.80.

"did you move/delete a script - maybe remove the scriptmanager"
The scriptmanager is working I'm that sgure, because when I did try to evoke it from within the file ProductInfo.ascx, the error-message said something like this: "you only can register one instance of the scriptmanager".

"did you edit  style.css and miss out the slim box styles? (think it sounds more like a missing script)"
The CSS-Entries are present - even if I change to the standard theme (e.g. darkOrange), which have the original *.css-files, the lightbox doesn't work.

Has anyone an idea, where else to look for a solution? Thank's a lot in advance for any hint...

...regards,
Christian
13 years ago
Finally I did figure out, where the problem had been located: the File Permissions for http://domainname/Scripts/slimbox2.js haven't been set properly. After changing these, everything did work.

Best regards to the nopCommerce-Team,
Christian
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.