document folder?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am installing some changes to the shopiing cart to fix and issue with the wrong number of items appearing in the shopping cart.

at the codeplex site - it refers to changes to the  LocaleStringResources.sql in the documents folder within NopCommerceStore.

i can't see the documents folder anywhere? Am i being incredibly stupid where do i find it?
13 years ago
This 'documents' folder exists only into our development branch. It contains two SQL upgrade files that will be used during upgrade to the upcoming version
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
This 'documents' folder exists only into our development branch. It contains two SQL upgrade files that will be used during upgrade to the upcoming version

so i can ignore it to all intents and purposes?
13 years ago
warrencowan wrote:

No, you should not ingore it.

For example, go to the following changeset page - http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57600. This changeset provides 'Negative price adjustment support for product variant attributes'. On this page you see that '/Documents/LocaleStringResources.sql' file was change. Click 'view diff' hyperlink' besides 'LocaleStringResources.sql', scroll a pop-up window to the bottom and you'll see that there were added two new locale string resources: 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' and 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.New.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' (they're hightlighted).
Just execute this SQL script over your database, that's all.
13 years ago
nopCommerce team | a.m. wrote:
No, you should not ingore it.

For example, go to the following changeset page - http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/changes/57600. This changeset provides 'Negative price adjustment support for product variant attributes'. On this page you see that '/Documents/LocaleStringResources.sql' file was change. Click 'view diff' hyperlink' besides 'LocaleStringResources.sql', scroll a pop-up window to the bottom and you'll see that there were added two new locale string resources: 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' and 'Admin.ProductVariantAttributeValues.New.PriceAdjustment.RangeErrorMessage' (they're hightlighted).
Just execute this SQL script over your database, that's all.

ok - i've never done this before - i'll look into it
13 years ago
I am working on a 1.6 version of nopcommerce - does this make any difference to the advice you have just given me
13 years ago
No
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.