Removing text from registration page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
i want to alter the text

"New Customer
By creating an account at nopCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made. "

on the login page - can anyone steer me to where this text lives so i can modify it
13 years ago
warrencowan wrote:
i want to alter the text

"New Customer
By creating an account at nopCommerce you will be able to shop faster, be up to date on an orders status, and keep track of the orders you have previously made. "

on the login page - can anyone steer me to where this text lives so i can modify it

Hello....

To change text within that box in the log in / register page

Go to admin section >   Content Management   >   Localization  

You will see a drop down menu to select language > select your language (English)

Now you will get a long list of items/resources.

now you have to find "Login.NewCustomerText"

to make it easy, GO DIRECTLY TO 33 PAGE (press Ctrl + F ) to find it easily, in the find box paste this " Login.NewCustomerText"

and search

when you will find this, against it you will see it is written "By creating account....." click on Edit

now you will get a page > you caN change the text according to your requirement in  "Resource value:  "

(Remember: DO NOT MAKE ANY CHANGES IN  "Resource name:  ")

Let me know if you face any problem....
13 years ago
star man - done it
13 years ago
In version 1.70, I found this on page 30. Do you know where the htmlcontent 'Put your login / registration information here. You can edit this in the admin site.' is?

Thanks.
13 years ago
Found it under Content Management > Topics.
13 years ago
Worked perfectly!  

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.