Tax Showing in $

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am using nopcommerece 1.8, I found a bug i guess, i have made $ as defult currency but use Rs. to be displayed, I did this because paypal doesnt accepts Inidan currency, now the issue is every were Rs. is displayed correctly, except for the invoice PDF and the mail which goes to cusomter the TAX part is only $ rest shipping actull price etc are in Rs.
I have uploaded the screen shot for your refernce.. please help

http://lanoscomputers.com/images/tax.jpg
13 years ago
Thanks for info. Follow the next steps to fix it:

1. Open Modules\OrderDetails.ascx.cs file and replace
lTaxRateValue.Text = PriceHelper.FormatPrice(item.Value, true, false);
with
lTaxRateValue.Text = PriceHelper.FormatPrice(item.Value, true, order.CustomerCurrencyCode, false);

2. Open Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Messages\MessageManager.cs, ProductListToHtmlTable() method and replace
string taxValue = PriceHelper.FormatPrice(item.Value, true, false);
with
string taxValue = PriceHelper.FormatPrice(item.Value, true, order.CustomerCurrencyCode, false);

3. Recompile your solution
13 years ago
I couldnt find Libraries folder :(
13 years ago
kakoli wrote:
I couldnt find Libraries folder :(

You need to download a version with source codes
13 years ago
I downloaded, now shall i just copy libraies folder to my root and do edits?
13 years ago
For step two..
2. Open Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\Messages\MessageManager.cs, ProductListToHtmlTable() method and replace

string taxValue = PriceHelper.FormatPrice(item.Value, true, false);

I couldnt find
ProductListToHtmlTable() method inside messageManager.cs

Please help on this, my customers are getting PDF invoice with Tax in Dollors :(
13 years ago
Hey

It worked without making changes in library file :), hope thats not an issue?

Thanks
Kakoli
13 years ago
It has not worked, not sure whats wrong :(
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.