PayPal Standard integration

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hello All,
From PayPal website: "Website Payments Standard" page provide us a list of the supported shopping carts:
[quote]If you currently use a third-party shopping cart or storefront, you can add PayPal to accept payments easily. To integrate PayPal into your existing online store, follow these steps:

1. Sign up for a business account with PayPal.
2. Find your third-party provider in the list below. If you can't find your provider, consider switching to one of the listed options.
3. Log in with your provider and add PayPal as a payment option
[/quote]

and NopCommerce is not one of them.
Kindly I want to know what to do to integrate your system with my PayPal account.

is there any PayPal integration documentation available?
or any one can help please.

Tanks,
Qais Afaneh
15 years ago
copied/taken from the post for "Setting up PayPal Standard"

support | a.m.  Posted: Monday, December 22, 2008 12:28:42 PM    

Groups: Administration

Login to your PayPal account. "My Account" -> Profile -> Selling Preferences -> Website Payment Preferences, turn on "Auto Return" and set "Return URL" to https://[your store URL]/PaypalPDTHandler.aspx . Also turn on "Payment Data Transfer" and click "Save". When you save your PDT preferences, your PDT Identity Token appears.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.