MyVirtualMerchant/Elavon Gateway?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Has anyone had any success in developing a gateway/payment method for myvirtualmerchant/Elavon? I have chosen to move our current cart to nopcommerce and I really would like to keep MyVirtualMerchant. I am new to asp.net and on a deadline so I am a bit hesitant to try developing one myself.
13 years ago
Would anyone be interested in developing one?
12 years ago
I have been working on developing a payment gateway for this for the past couple months.  I have got to the point where the cart will process a payment but the data is not sending through to the payment form at Elavon.  I can't get anyone to help troubleshoot with me.
12 years ago
Any word on this gateway ?

I really don't want to write it
12 years ago
Good lord. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH ELAVON!!!

They used to be my merchant provider and it was the worst experience I ever had. I had a minor rash of chargebacks and they informed me that they were setting up a security chargeback account and debited $4500 out of my account. It took me almost 3 years to get it back. Many other businesses have had the same experience.

Do a google search on Elavon, then call Heartland Payment Systems.

http://www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com/

Not only will you get a better rate from them but you also use the built-in nopCommerce payment gateway.
12 years ago
Sorry to hear mikeaurelius had such a bad experience with Elavon. My experience has been nothing but great. Heartland Payment Systems appears to resell Authorize.net and is more expensive that what I pay with VirtualMerchant/Elavon and Heartland did have to payout for a large security breach. So everyone needs to be careful and perform their due diligence with whatever provider they choose.

Back on track- I am not aware of anyone completing a payment module for Elavon but I would really like one as I am ready to go live very soon and would hate to change.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.