products per page

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
Hi, does anyone Know how to select how many products per page are visible ie. 10, 20 30 etc from admin, or is not possible yet ?
Thanks
15 years ago
It's not implemented yet. This feature will be available in the next release
15 years ago
will this feature be added to blog? Thankyou
15 years ago
What blog?
15 years ago
sorry, i noticed if i keep posting comments on blog the page ends up being 50 foot long, rather than in groups like 10,20 next etc (no paging)
13 years ago
Any updates on this?  The posting from 2008 said this feature will be available in the next release, but I still do not see how to do it using the admin screens.

Has the "Products Per Page" ever been implemented in nopCommerce?  For example, if I select a Manufacturer in the Public Store, is there a way to only show 10 products for the manufacturer on a page instead of showing all products on a single page?
13 years ago
Yes you need to set this in admin area. Just go to your manufacturer then SEO tab and the last line is Page size there you can set the number how many products you want to see on the page.
The same think is for categories in SEO tab you can change Page size it means product number on the actual page.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.