min-height

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hello.
I use the brightOrange theme for my shop - i've tweaked it a bit, for example to have three coloumns...

My problem is the height of the center-coloumn - it doesnt always fit...

for example see;
http://www.auctionbee.dk/refurb/manufacturer/2-brugt-ibm-lenovo.aspx

How do i make the center fit the side-coloumns? There will be more info in the side-coloumns so it needs to be generic...

Thanks...

regards
Ulrik

www.refurb.dk - salg af brugte computere
13 years ago
This problem will occur using the generic design of nopcommerce theme. The min-height property will also not work accurately. You would have to make some design level changes like rework the div nesting etc.

E. Adams
13 years ago
2 options.

1. Make a div that starts before master-wrapper-leftside-3 and ends after master-wrapper-rightside-3 (be sure to add a clear: both; before the </div> to stop it collapsing!) and define a background image with your 2 columns in it. So it'll be 950px x 1px or whatever the width is. This means that the bg image will always expand to the deepest column and give the impression that the other 2 columns are the same size.

2. Find a 'equal columns' javascript. There are a few out there.

HTH.
13 years ago
Hi - and thanks alot.

I can make it work now if I use EdNices suggestion. But only if i set the height of the background image.

I can't seem to make it work with the "clear: both - thing"... Its like it has no effect at all.

Where exactly should i put it? and is my syntax ok?

<div style=clear:both;>
</div>

Thanks

Ulrik
13 years ago
Any suggestions?
When the categories are expanded the problem returns - unless i set the height all too high...

Thanks
Ulrik
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.