"Shipping: Not required" in checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
As stated, Shipping is showing not required in the shopping cart.

I have not stepped through the code to find out where the issue is and am hoping that someone already knows.

I have the Shipping by Total selected and configured correctly.  Also it is the only shipping method selected and activated.  I did have an issue where the methods (shipping rate methods under configuration) where duplicated and I deleted the duplications.

Still, I get the Shipping: Not required and don't know how to fix this.  I do not want to have free shipping.

BTW I also selected the checkbox for "Limit shipping methods to configured ones: ", but that doesn't help either.
13 years ago
bump
13 years ago
"Shipping: Not required" is shown in the cart's order summary when all the products in the cart don't require shipping (such as digital downloads). Check the product variants, for the products that require shipping, to see if they have the "Shipping enabled:" option checked.

9 years ago
I have the same issue...

Shipping not required, even tho I have configured Shipping by Total.

I had shipping working before if I remember correctly but it was before I installed ShippingByTotal plugin. Or before I disabled every other shipping plugin.

I have no product variants at all and no downloadable products either so that's not the issue either.

I also tried enabling and disabling Free shipping over 'X' setting without any changes. Shipping: Not required still on all products.

Last weird thing: I have free shipment on Order over 7500SEK.
If I add some products and the total is over that amount then the Shipment cost changes from "Shipping: Not required" to "Shipping:   0 kr incl tax".
What's going on??

Anyone solved this?
9 years ago
Also it only happens when I'm logged in, otherwise it works as it should. It's realy weird.

Is there some free shipping setting members in roles or groups?
9 years ago
Ok, that was it... There was a free shipping on a role my user was member of. Rather weird setting, but now I won't forget it ;)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.