Checkout

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 years ago
I have nopcommerce installed on my IIS server and everything works on the server.
http://localhost/NopCommerceWeb/Default.aspx

From my remote test computer on my network everything works except Checkout, it just hangs.

I have tried everything I can think of.
Can you give me a hint?

Thanks
15 years ago
Go to Admin area -> configuration -> Common settings. Is "SSL is installed" checked? If you enable SSL, you must have a valid SSL certificate installed.
15 years ago
Thanks, that solved it.

I have done a lot of research and tesing on other shopping carts, This is the best Shopping Cart around.
Also your help has been first class all the way.

Thanks
15 years ago
The next nopCommerce release will be much better!
15 years ago
I am also in the process of installing nopCommerce. I hope I also find it as good as you. My basic purpose for installing it is to test it, if I find it good. I will provide it as an e-commerce for my clients.
15 years ago
That’s exactly what I am doing. I have been making websites for clients and developing C# programs for a couple of years, thought I better start using ASP. I find this program the easiest to use even without a lot of detailed documentation. (It also uses C# instead of VB)
Also with the great support you almost don't need any documentation. Not often you get support from the programmer who knows all the details.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.