Editable CSS within nopCommerce admin panel

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Just an inquiry to see if there were any plans to make the CSS editable within nopCommerce admin panel.  All uploaded CSS that are within the current selected App_Theme so we do not have to keep uploading CSS files manually.

It would be a great feature if you could edit and save the CSS directly in the nopCommerce admin panel.  All the front-end CSS anyways.  Awesome store by the way.  Great job.
13 years ago
cmosqueda wrote:
Just an inquiry to see if there were any plans to make the CSS editable within nopCommerce admin panel.  All uploaded CSS that are within the current selected App_Theme so we do not have to keep uploading CSS files manually.

It would be a great feature if you could edit and save the CSS directly in the nopCommerce admin panel.  All the front-end CSS anyways.  Awesome store by the way.  Great job.

I love this idea! I was thinking of posting this myself, but you beat me to it.
13 years ago
cmosqueda wrote:

An example of this functionality can be found in a product by WebAssist in their PowerStore 4 Dreamweaver extension: http://www.webassist.com/php-scripts-and-solutions/powerstore
13 years ago
Yeh, an ASP.net CMS like Umbraco does this exact same thing too. Wordpress too but that is PHP based.  It is extremely possible but I think it would make nopCommerce that much better.
13 years ago
How about using a third party tool?

Just put in in the project, create a link to it in admin, set the correct permissions to the themes folder and so on.

I don't think that the users care that its not that tight integrated with nopCommerce.

I don't know of such a piece of software but I'm sure there is one around.

Suggestions anyone?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.