newbe help please

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
When at the webpages - Click on the Log In - Button  // or

"  YourWebsiteName/login.aspx  "  ( you might have to but a .local http address )

Enter your Email address / Password - Log In

Then click  * Administration Button - top right   //  or

"  YourWebsiteName/administration/login.aspx  "    ( you might have to but a .local http address )

If in doubt look at the NopCommerce demo...

And you will see the Dashboard - The User guide is useful as it has lots of screen shots and shows you how to use the Admin area and less than $20 to buy - will save you hours of looking through the forums.
13 years ago
nope, only options i get are log out, shopping cart and wishlist.
13 years ago
sorry dont understand the last one,
I have purchased the manual but its quoting several hours before i get it, i really need to be working on this tonight.
Regards
Hulio
13 years ago
You have logged in without using the administrator account.

Did you install this yourself?  If so, you will have been presented at the end of installation with the chance to change the user name and password of the admin account, you need these details...

If you have read access to the database and need a reminder of the users, run the following query:

SELECT Username, IsAdmin FROM Nop_Customer

(this will only give you usernames not passwords)

If you don't have these details, if this is a new installation, I would suggest you reinstall and take note of the admin username and password at the end of installation.

D.

ps - the default admin username and password is:

Username: [email protected]
Password: admin
(type exactly as above)
13 years ago
Thanks very much, sorted that now. A big sincere Thank you all for your patience!

Now all i need to do is find out where in my project are the pages that i can edit to change category names, products, add new category boxes etc.
Then i will go away and play and leave everyone alone, lol.

Kind Regards
Hulio
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.