Documentation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Hi,

I downloaded nopCommerce v1.6 two days ago after reviewing the product and deciding that it is one of the best open source eCommerce applications available. By the way, I downloaded v1.6 because I'm still using vs2008 and .net 3.5.

I have a problem however, I paid for the v1.6 documentation and have not received it for over two days. I have scoured my junk mail folder and found nothing. I'm posting this request for action in the forum because I have tried contacting nopSolutions via their Contact page and have received no reply whatsoever!

Is this great application going to be let down by shoddy customer support? I hope not.

Please help.

Regards,

Wole Kolawole,
K4Plus Systems Limited,
London.
13 years ago
You had to receive order confirmation email with download instructions. We also answered to your 'Contact Us' email. You should check your spam filters.

Login to your account (https://www.nopcommerce.com/Account.aspx), then go to your "My downloadable products" tab. You'll see "Download" link beside "nopCommerce User Guide" product. Click it to download the User Guide.
13 years ago
Thanks Andrei for your quick reply and apologies for appearing disgruntled.

I have checked and re-checked my mail filters and junk mail folders and nothing seems to be arriving from you! Could this be a conspiracy of the British ISP against a Russian company :-)?

I'll check for the documentation; but seriously, I'm not receiving any emails from nopCommerce, not even forum notifications!

I wonder why...
13 years ago
I now have the documentation.

Thanks again.

Wole Kolawole
K4Plus Systems Limited
13 years ago
k4plus wrote:
Could this be a conspiracy of the British ISP against a Russian company :-)?

=))

You're welcome
13 years ago
I guess I am too hasty but I expected to download the user guide document as soon as I paid. After the payment, I had two emails from paypal and 2checkout but no confirmation email from NopCommerce. So until I read this forum, I was confused and looking for the document everywhere before I got the confirmation email 30 mins later - did I said I am hasty. Out of curiosity, why is there delay between payment and downloadable state? I mean is it due to nature of nopCommerce or order process workflow involved?
13 years ago
There were a notice that order processing can take up to several hours (after you completed the payment). It's due to the fraud system of 2Checkout payment gateway. We cannot complete an order until they confirm that everything is OK.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.