Can't access admin and some plugin pages after upgrade to version 4.2

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
4 years ago
RE: error message -  ".... The new name 'ShippingDirector' is already in use as a object name and would cause a duplicate that is not permitted."

Shipping Director for 4.0 / 4.1 'accidentally' named its database table as 'ShippingDirectorRecord' rather than 'ShippingDirector' as it was in prior versions.  For 4.2, we renamed it back, and we added code during install to detect it and automatically rename it.  I guess we did not account for there also being both 'ShippingDirectorRecord' and an even older ShippingDirector table from a prior upgrade.

Please use a SQL tool like SSMS to delete (DROP) the ShippingDirector table.  And then do the install.

We'll update SD to handle this better.  If you have other issues, please contact us at support at noptools .com
4 years ago
New York wrote:
RE: error message -  ".... The new name 'ShippingDirector' is already in use as a object name and would cause a duplicate that is not permitted."

Shipping Director for 4.0 / 4.1 'accidentally' named its database table as 'ShippingDirectorRecord' rather than 'ShippingDirector' as it was in prior versions.  For 4.2, we renamed it back, and we added code during install to detect it and automatically rename it.  I guess we did not account for there also being both 'ShippingDirectorRecord' and an even older ShippingDirector table from a prior upgrade.

Please use a SQL tool like SSMS to delete (DROP) the ShippingDirector table.  And then do the install.

We'll update SD to handle this better.  If you have other issues, please contact us at support at noptools .com

Thank you for your support. I was able to solve the issue as directed
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.