Model Changes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I have added some functionality with an associated table.  My problem is when run the application.  The model rebuilt without errors.  At runtime I get the following at the following line in the NopObjectContext Object  

{
                    _settings = CreateObjectSet<Setting>();
                }

... Most do not apply to my new table.

Has anyone seen this?

Schema specified is not valid. Errors:
The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_OrderProductVariant_Nop_ProductVariant' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' is not available.
The following information may be useful in resolving the previous error:
The required property 'RequiresTextOption' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant'.

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Nop_DiscountRestriction' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' is not available.
The required property 'RequiresTextOption' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.ProductVariant'.

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Nop_ProductVariant_Discount_Mapping' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.ProductVariant' is not available.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<There are 5 total like the above

The rest of the errors are like the following:
The next one is from my new table.  Its' entityName is ManufacturerPicture
>>>>>>>>>>>

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_ProductPicture_Nop_Picture' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Picture' is not available.
The required property 'UB_ManufacturerPictures' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Media.Picture'.

The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_ProductPicture_Nop_Product' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.Product' is not available.
The required property 'ProductTypeID' does not exist on the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Products.Product'.
13 years ago
Is there a custom template for Entity Creation?  The Edmx file that came with the application was not made from the database directly.  The Nop_ tablenames are gone and the ID fields are Id.  

Excuse me if I am missing an obvious answer.

Thanks
13 years ago
I have the same errors at the same line upon adding a new table in EDMX

public ObjectSet<Setting> Settings
        {
            get
            {
                if ((_settings == null))
                {
                    _settings = CreateObjectSet<Setting>();
                }
                return _settings;
            }
        }

Schema specified is not valid. Errors:
The relationship 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.FK_Nop_OrderPayment_Nop_Order' was not loaded because the type 'NopSolutions.NopCommerce.BusinessLogic.Data.OrderPayment' is not available.

This has to be solved inorder to customize nop.. Can the administrator please look into this??

Thanks
13 years ago
What was done with this?  I'm kind of at a stand still wondering what to do with nop 1.9.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.