Grouped Products

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Can I have a product that is made up of 2 or more existing other products so that the stock and options etc. of the subproducts are maintained but the price for the combined product is different

e.g.

I have a product, which is a skirt and top, you can buy just the skirt or the top or buy the 2 together for a different price. the shirt and top exist as 2 seperate products in the catalog (with there own SKU's), what I need is a third product which is just the 2 other items together.
13 years ago
could the product specifications items link to another product so that in the above example,

product a)
skirt size s,m,l
product b)
top size s,m,l
product c) (grouped product)

skirt and top
select from product a and b

this way products a and b are still stock tracked
13 years ago
any thoughts or is this too complicated
13 years ago
I think you need to add a product for the 2 together..
13 years ago
ajhvdb wrote:
I think you need to add a product for the 2 together..

This is the only way you can handle it for now but you will have to reduce stock manually.
What you need is a feature for "bundled product" which is in the road map for future developements; see http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/WorkItem/AdvancedList.aspx filtered for 2.1
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.