Nopadmin crashes and I can not seem to get a response from nopadmin.com

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
So I am going to post the same post here:  Possibly someone here might know (but if not, that is understandable).

Original post:

Your nopadmin is virtually useless on my system.  It does not retrieve products (filtered or no filtered), and on many functions, it just crashes (goes away with no error message).

I am runnin NOPcommerce 1.8.  The Test says it can get to the database.

Is there anyway I can approach  to find out  what is  causing this problem?

End of orginal post on  the Nopadmin forum

Any suggest from here will  be greatly appreciated.

Bob
13 years ago
Is your ConnectionStrings.config file set?
13 years ago
I've seen the nopadmin.com. Thanks for letting me know about that product. And also let me know about the flaws of that :)

I think you really need to push the nopadmin, I don't think that nopcommerce team has anything to do with that product...
13 years ago
bob373,

I sincerely apologize  for missing your post in the nopadmin.com forum and am sorry to hear Nopadmin won't connect to your database.    This symptom is usually resolved pretty quickly, unless you are using basic Godaddy.com hosting with the SQL Server option.   I've seen other clients that cannot connect to their Godaddy.com SQL installation because Godaddy.com does not allow remote connections on some of their packages, I believe their base package.  

If you are not using Godaddy.com, Nopadmin can connect using either SQL authentication or your Windows login.   You will use the same credentials as you use in SQL Enterprise mgr to connect to Nopadmin.

If you could please email [email protected] so I can get some additional information from you it would aid me in helping you connect to the database.

Again, I'm sorry for missing your post.  Please contact me at [email protected] when you can

Sincerely,
Shawn
nopadmin.com
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.