Please note that I am not a developer so I apologize in advance for any dumb questions.

We currently use PayFlow Pro to process credit card transactions for our eCommerce site.  It requires logging in to PayFlow Pro to capture transaction as well as to issue credits for returned merchandise.  The latter can be very time consuming, largely due to the process of searching for the correct transaction.  The PFP web interface is cumbersome.

We would like to find a way to more fully integrate the two systems to accomplish the following:

*  When a transaction is authorized by PFP, return the transaction ID to be displayed on the order detail screen in the NOPC admin system.  

*  Allow the admin to capture the transaction from within the NOPC admin system.  It should allow for the capturing of only a portion of the authorized amount in cases where we determine that an item is not in stock.

*  Allow the admin to issue a credit against a transaction from within the NOPC admin system.

I am not sure how much of this is even possible, but I am interested to find help to accomplish as much of this as possible.  Has anyone else gone this route?  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
Jason