Page Title Styling...

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
Evening,
Just wondering if someone can guide me to where i can edit the Page Title format...

currently it SiteName. Category...
I would like to change it so it displays Category | Site Title

Thanks in advance
13 years ago
1. Open \Libraries\Nop.BusinessLogic\SEO\SEOHelper.cs file
2. Find RenderTitle(Page page, string title, bool includeStoreNameInTitle, bool overwriteExisting) method
3. Replace title = SettingManager.StoreName + ". " + title with title = title + " | " + SettingManager.StoreName
4. Recompile the solution
13 years ago
Cheers Andrei,
Is there a way to do this in the "no-source" version?
13 years ago
taggedmedia wrote:
Is there a way to do this in the "no-source" version?

No
12 years ago
Hello,

I am running nopCommerce version 1.90.  I don't seem to have a Libraries folder to make this separator change in SEOHelper.  Is there another location that where change needs to be made in 1.90?  The store is still putting a period (. ) after the store title/category, etc, and I need to change it.  I'm not receiving any errors either - I just need to know how to change the separator.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Kevin
12 years ago
Configuration > Global Settings  . .  uncheck : Enable store name prefix
12 years ago
MikeMCSD wrote:

Thanks for the post. This removes the store title altogether.  I need to be able to keep the store title and add on to it much like the breadcrumbs do.  If the box is checked, that is the functionality I need - I just need to replace the period (. ) with something else...
12 years ago
Is there a plan to make this configurable from the admin section?  Most websites use the "page" | "website" format for page titles as the user is able to quickly differentiate between the Google results.
12 years ago
In Version 1.90: global settings> SEO/Display shows enable or disable "store name prefix" option. But in version 2.30 I unable to found this option and some other options. Please help.
Some other features are also missing from global settings. I also unable to found changing favicon option.
kindly guide me for page title styling in nopcommerce 2.30 store as well as blog and news archive.
12 years ago
kkurtz wrote:

Thanks for the post. This removes the store title altogether.  I need to be able to keep the store title and add on to it much like the breadcrumbs do.  If the box is checked, that is the functionality I need - I just need to replace the period (. ) with something else...

You have to change in SEOHElper.cs like this:

if (includeStoreNameInTitle)
                title = title + "|" + IoC.Resolve<ISettingManager>().StoreName;
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.