Product Grid

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 years ago
I am trying to set-up aPerfume store using NopCommerce. For one manufacturer/Brand, there can be multiple sizes with different Prices. So, I set-up a Prduct using the variant (good feature available is seperate pic for each prod variant:-)).

I have a question regarding product screen. I want to change the diplay of the screen to showe all the variants in the following format.

Picture            Product Name       Price      Quantity     Add To Cart     Add To Wishlist.

Which aspx do I need to chage.

Also, a question if someone has bought the mnaual, and is it helpfull to developer?
13 years ago
Checkout ~/Templates/Products/VariantsInGrid.ascx. When you understand how it works, follow each usercontrol (~/Modules/ProductVariantsInGrid.ascx , ~/Modules/ProductSpecifications.ascx and so on).

Then you’ll know where to make the changes.

About the manual.
The manual is very good for developers.
Step one when using nopCommerce is to learn how it works (front end). Get the manual (it’s really cheap) and use it as a ‘walk through’.
When you have a full understanding of how nopCommerce works, then you can start changing it. You will save a ton of time doing it this way.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.