Since my blacklist has never worked, and after scouting around on the web for a way to block IPs, I found that it can be done in the webconfig file.  When I looked deeper into my webconfig file, I noticed references to the BlacklistHttpModule, (basically I was brought back to square one).  I haven't manipulated my webconfig beyond the Google Merchant Keys/ID's and changing the "UseSSL" variable from false to true.  Can anyone possibly explain why my blacklist function is not working for me?  Again I have tried to block even my own IP, but I am still able to get to my site afterwards, and the spammers/hackers are too.  I believe that these hackers/spammers are flooding my site, and preventing the googlebot from completing the indexing process.  I see the hackers/spammers via my chat software when they come into my site and just sit there for hours doing whatever it is they do.  Meanwhile I get google reports that report an error 500 while trying to index my site, (of course for web pages that DO exist).